Monday, December 28, 2009

She's gonna do it!!!

She's gonna do it! Hermana Marañon decided that the 2nd that she wants to get baptized! And Brother Marañon is down for whenever! Your prayers are so strong. Yesterday after church they had the interview and we tried on clothes for them to wear for the baptism! And even cooler is that Elder Velàzquez is going to be commin too because Hermana Marañon said that she wants him to baptize her! It’s soooo sweet! And there soo happy about it. We went over to there house and they also gave us a Christmas present of chocolate which was sweet!(literally)
The whole branch is stoked about it and going to be going. And Sister Ortega said she is going to be making a cake for everyone to munch on afterwards.
it was sweet to talk with you guys on la Navidad and hear how things are going over there, I hope you all have a sweet new years! Our mission president wants that we be in the appt at 4pm on that day so we might do some extra studies and we might see if we can get the other elders to come over to play some risk or something later on... Elder Ika said he is going to be making cheese cake and his cheese cake is super delicious! He also makes teriyaki chicken and other delicious foods! so we are going to be having a great new years(after we finish planning anyways...)
tell all the family that I love them and I hope that they have good new years , and I am sorry its not a long letter but there isn’t much to tell, other than the super good news of the Marañon family!
Please keep them in your prayers though.
I love you all
Elder Richardson

PS I got the package and it was delicious, I shared the jerky with a bunch of ppl and they all wanted more but I then told them no cus the rest is mine! haha, jk...but not really...haha.
one of the bags of jerky went bad though...it got moldy and so that sucks...but the other 2 bags were good.
also thank you for the underarmor and the cd's...but I am not going to lie the Andy Mckee cd only had like 40 seconds of every song on it and Elder Goodman and I were listening to it and it was sooo good and then it would cut...that was tourture! haha.
and also thank you Grandma and Grandpa Robinson for the shirt, everyone at church calls me a rich boy because it was a fitted shirt and it has 2 buttons on the cuff and no chest pocket and so they all said that it was a rich mans shirt hahaha. but it fit good and is really nice, thank you for that and for the money, I love you guys, thank you so much.
I hope you all have a great new years!
-Elder Richardson

No comments: