Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lots of Miracles

hey familia,
ok...first and I am sorry to say I have no audio to the video...and as much as I do want to watch ppl from my beloved family talk to me as I practice reading lips...creeds lips are hard to read and I don’t get a lot of time her eon the computer...haha...its crappy.
also the videos take up a ton of my space on my mail and so I have only gotten 2...but I think what we could do is if you burnt them to a disc and then sent them and then I might be able to find a member to play them sometime...sorry...these computers are kinda chafa.
also...nope I didn’t get your letter last week...probably for cause of the videos taking up all the space...sorry
but all is well...tell creed and auntie J I send my hi's...

I really wish I had time enough to tell you all the miracles we had this week...
elder alvarez had told me that he hadn’t had even 1 exchange the whole time he has been here and I set the goal with elder Knaras ( he is our ZL now) of getting 12 lessons with a member...we got 12! we had 4 exchanges and a few other lil pas buys during the day where members went with us. it was ballin. we also got 32 lessons total and elder alvarez said he has never in his mission had 32 lessons in a week...we are flippin dang dog tired but it was soooo sweet... I wish I had more time to tell you. but it was a super great week.
please keep a man named benedito in your prayers also rosio and josefa. and also keep the norton family in your prayers. i only have 2 min more on the comp before it’ll just shut down and erase everything so I am sorry I got to go...it took me a long time to read all the letters this week and I am sorry I haven’t written much...but everything really is just going soooo awesome.
I love you all
thank you for your prayers!
love ya!
elder richardson

No comments: