Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tough Week ... Lots of Work Though

hey mom, life is good, yes you got all that right about the 3 some companionship...Alvarez is a missionary here and Jensen is waiting for a visa to Resistencia, Argentina...although he would just rather stay and keep doing what he’s doing....the guy is a stud and just wants to do the work...he doesn’t care where...haha. but they told him 2 weeks wait and he has already waited 3 sooo....haha...I think the lord had a fun lil plan for him.

Anyways this last week we had 2 entire days in the appt...do to the fact that I couldn’t get hold of a single priesthood holder and one day Alvarez was super sick and the other Elder Jensen...they had the beaver fever and the throw ups....I felt sooo bad for them...
But it was kinda crappy cus just how it all played out we didn’t get to see Rosio 1x during the week or Josefa... Benedito just needs to face the fact that he has his answer and stop procrastinating...the next lesson we are going to have with him is going to be a fun one...
he basically has a full testimony of the BOM and Joseph Smith and studies the BOM ridiculously well...but because he is on such a quest for knowledge he hasn’t listened to the spiritual confirmation...but he has proved the BOM true with his intense biblical studies and this and that and the others... its interesting...he can prove the veracity of the book because of his knowledge but its not knowledge that a person needs...its an answer from the Divine... he is such a stud though...he'll get it.
anyways last week with 2 complete days shot we still got 25 lessons and we were on bike all week too! Elder Alvarez is such a stud and he and I and Elder Jensen’s personalities mix sooo good that we just are constantly having fun, making jokes and workin our butts off...its sooo ballin. Elder Alvarez and I decided we are going to be selling guarana and sugarbears after the mission(look up sugar bears online, they’re the perfect pocket pet) and were going to train them to fly pass along cards to the world! haha and guarana is just plainly delicious.

I am glad that Brie went to the camp...its weird at first...but its sooo fun to be able to go somewhere where you can just focus on one thing and get good at it...especially if you love it.
and Bubba, you’re my hero, te quiero mucho che! you just keep on doing what your doin and don’t forget to read one page in the BOM every day ok? it’s a tough read but a ballin book!
anyways I love you Mom and I am glad that you wrote me this week...thank you. I hope you have tons of fun with the family and tell g’ma and g’pa that I love them super tons and ask them if they got my letter?
I love you all and keep on keepin on, stay classy
-elder richardson

No comments: