Monday, July 6, 2009

Transfer

super crappy news...here in my new area we go to the library to do email and I don’t have speakers to listen to the videos...tell creed and aunt jozet that I will find somewhere to listen to those though cus i have my flash drive with me.
well...I kinda gave you a mid week email...this place is cool!
elder jensen decided he doesn’t want to go to Argentina because he just wants to work instead of having that looming phone call of his departure constantly around...he really has some neat experiences though that kinda made me think that he quite possible be meant to stay...idk...there are a lot of things that have happened that make me think that...but it’s a big story...anyways he said I could go in his place so if you don’t hear from me in a while its because I am lost in sur America.
also this area is sweet...yesterday was the first time I got to bear my testimony in Spanish as a Spanish missionary and nothing else! it was sooo sweet to not have to worry about translating or directing or worrying about the meeting and setting it all up or all that stuff... we went and chilled with our investigator that came...and chatted with the Spanish branch and there all ballers!
there is a lot of work here...lots...we had a good fourth of July...happy b day brie! and it was cool cus it was a beautiful day and then we had one of those Tennessee storms come in at night with Huge lightning bolts and rain like you never ever see in the west.
anyways I love you all I am sorry its short but so is my time cus I haven’t gotten a letter yet here and so I am only on a visitors pass here.
ooh really quick my new address is:

300 Kate St #F15
Madison, TN
37115

I am sorry that I cant write a lot but I love you guys tons and ill talk to you later.
-love elder Richardson

No comments: