Sunday, August 30, 2009

Short update

DON’T STRESS!!!!! if there was a HUGE accident with me in Tennessee, I truly don’t believe you would even need to worry enough to stop court, but also if there was a HUGE one you would be notified hecka quick...I do believe that Sister Hutchings works faster than ambulances...honestly.
...you know that a letter is going to be good when it starts off "well we lost a branch on the walnut tree... boi...an yer sis got 'er fut stuc' in da malth of en ole passu'm"haha...just givin you a hard time...haha
man, grandpa is a stud...don’t tell him I said this but he is kinda starting to get a lil older than your regular whippersnapper and he is still just truckin along...he reminds me of this old 90 year old mexican from Oaxaca who is working construction 4 days a week still!
mom, as for shoes I AM actually pretty good, I have these ecco's that are lastin and lastin no matter what I do to them...there great shoes and are most likely going to last till the fin...
as for extra stuff...idk...are there still some of the sunglasses that I had over there...I lost the last ones...grrr...that might actually be the only possible thing that I could possible use.
well bad news on the workfront...Rodolfo and Emilio are back to drinkin...we really couldn’t see them much this week due to being on bike and them livin in the boonies and 4 bike tire flats(where as we had not even one before now) and they didn’t go to church either...if you could pray for them to be humbled and have a real desire to do something that couldn’t hurt...its going to happen anyways...
the crappy part is they are studs...but its just hard for them right now...I don’t know how sure they are of if they really wanna stop drinkin or not...that is probably what were going to be talkin about tonight. but keep them in your prayers. there still truckin, and Myra stopped smoking! we did the stop smokin workshop and now she is a nonsmoker!
well I AM sorry for the not much written letter, time is about up.
I love you guys, thank you for your prayers, they really do help...without them thinks would be very very different for the lives of so many.
I love you all
Elder Richardson

No comments: